Friday, January 02, 2009

i resolve...

i typed in the words 'i resolve' to google and here are some of my favorites:

"Be more tolerant of climate change naysayers" - i'm assuming this one was written by a weatherman. or maybe al gore.
"Clip my toenails once a month, whether they need it or not" - resolutions about simple hygiene make me wonder about the social norms inside this persons head.
"To Make Resolutions for Those Who Especially Need Them" - wow. i could go on and on about the ethics of this, but it sounds like too much fun. just may be my next post.
"to stop being a phoney and typing “LOL” when I didn’t really “laugh out loud”" - thank you. i knew you weren't laughing out loud.
"to visit taco trucks" - ok then.
"I resolve to give up all candy for the year 2009" - why would you set yourself up for failure??
"not make any more new years resolutions"- yeah, real original there cranky pants, just because you can't keep yours, don't disparage the rest of us.

No comments: